Lone Star Mountain Shadows
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
He listened in mild interest to Onai's story, wondering to himself if he could offer up his home to a wolf that admittedly like to fight— an emotion he could remember very clearly having himself when he had been the man's age. There was time to grow out of such things, he supposed, but he couldn't deny that it might be interesting to have a man around that might keep Warbone on his toes... The pleasant thought was lost as soon as the blue-eyed monolith mentioned that he was looking for his sister. Since he was a wolf on a mission, Warbone had no inclination that he could convince the man to give up his search in favor of joining him for the winter in the vale, so he made a pensive rumble in his throat, and then nodded slowly. His scarred face turned out over the vale, as he considered his company's question.

"I have tried to serve once or twice, but it does not suit me," he admitted with a low chuckle. "I am served these days." He motioned to the bowl in the mountains, his chest swelling slightly with some inkling of unspoken pride, as his eye drew back over the male. "The vale below us belongs to me and my own. Should you complete your mission and find yourself without solace for the winter, you would be welcome to seek us."
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Shadows - by Onai - November 05, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 07, 2016, 12:14 AM