Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Torn brown ears arched forward at the sound of his Queen's voice, the brute giving his head a bow as she thanked him for his pledge and then went on to ask that he share more about himself with her. A gentle smile made its way across his muzzle, golden eyes watching as Aspen stood, her tail giving a flick and the male noticing her signal to follow as she began to walk. Pausing for a moment, the male straightened his posture and began to follow after his Queen.

Sylvas' large paws guiding him slowly after Aspen till he came to a respectful distance beside her, a friendly smile was offered to his superior as he glanced down to his walking paws, ”There's not really much to tell, M'lady.” He smiled, the mercenary's bushy tail swaying behind him as he walked. For a moment his pink tongue escaped his mouth briefly as he licked his muzzle before continuing, ”I can't remember much of my life before coming to the wilds, really. It's a bit of a strange thing.” The brute chuckled some, ”But what I can remember, is that I've roamed these wilds as a loner for many moons. No rules, just me and the chance for adventure.” Again the mercenary let out a chuckle, amber eyes slowly looking to his Queen as he offered another smile, ”Then one day out of the blue, I came across Eden.” Turning to look away from his Queen, Sylvas' gaze came to look at the ground, ”I admit, at the time I couldn't battle my urge against temptation. And as a gentleman, even though I know little about her, I refused to leave her to fend for our young alone.” Brown and gray fur rippled across his form as his muscles twitched, the mercenary continuing to walk at his superior's pace. Slowly his golden eyes glanced away from the ground and back to Aspen's ivory form, ”That's how we came to be here.” It was then that the male fell silent, his stare gradually peering around at their surroundings as his ears waited to hear his Queen's response to his short story.
Messages In This Thread
An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 05, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 06:26 PM