Ravensblood Forest killers in the shadows
72 Posts
Ooc —
Read Only 
"Killua?" the dirty wretch croaked, her eyes swelling at her son in a way that made it impossible to mask her fear. It was a deep and sickening feeling, pooling through her chest and making it hard for her to breathe. She remembered the first time she had felt this -- when this very same wolf had only been five months old, and she had watched him drown his own cousin, the child of her sister. "Leave!" she snapped, staving an attack, if only because the black-footed devil did not seem cowed by her in the least.

He prowled back and forth like a cat in a cage, Furiosa watching his every move from a rigid stance at Teaghlaigh's northernmost border. He watched her too, ghostly eyes dancing over her in a sick gleam of anticipation, as he continued to say nothing in the face of his mother's rippling apprehension. "Don't make me kill you, boy," she spat, unable to make her hesitance seem in the least bit threatening; even Killua had to laugh at her.

The she-wolf balked, fury replacing fear as her youngest child undermined the "mercy" she was giving him. Her snarl cut off his villainous cackling, and their eyes met fiercely -- angrily. Like some sort of creature, the darkness seemed to seep in on them; the shadows deepening as they both simultaneously realized what was about to happen.

Furiosa tossed her head back, beginning a howl that would summon the might of her pack, but Killua was faster than her voice, and the howl ceased before it could reach the frozen treetops, and blood stained the snow, as a vicious fight erupted between mother and son.

An eternity lapsed in only several minutes, during which time Furiosa Kingjaw was left to bleed out by her throat in the cold, cold midnight. Killua watched until she stilled, panting heavily as the light flickered from her black eyes, and was no more. The culprit, injured and limping, fled as quickly as he could into the night.

My deepest apologies, Torvi! I really wanted to do some awesome things with Osa, but I've lost the inspiration to do so D: I would say she just disappears, but that's not in her personality, so I had to do it this way. Ta ta (for now), Family <3