Redhawk Caldera mayday! mayday! this ship is going down
young james dean some say he looks just like his father
34 Posts
Ooc — Harleen
[table width=85%][tr][td]
As if on cue a fire kissed woman came into the view, her figure breaking through the trees. Her scent was tantalizing and Regi's nostrils flared as he drew it in. It stirred awake otherwise dormant desires in him and he understood the “red ear”'s — as the dark pelted man had called the aggressive man — aggressive approach. It all made sense now that the fiery alpha was before him. She was in her estrus cycle and that told him all that he needed to know. He struggled for a moment with whether he should be flattered that he was seen as a “threat” or not. Now wasn't the time to dwell upon it for the Alpha had addressed him and was no doubt expecting a response.

Salmon pink tongue slid across his jowls before he spoke, “I was wondering if you had a spot for me in you're pack, ma'am,” He admitted. “I'm strong, I can fight and guard the borders, I can hunt and I'm good at scouting out territories and paths through them.” He did not come without skills, neither did he come unprepared to rattle them off. Regi had the advantage of being built like a heavy hitter. He was not habitually as fast as someone less bulky than him but what he lacked in speed he made up for in force. As his words hung in the air between the four of them his gaze did not waver from the Alpha, though the other two male's did not go ignored. Though their presences felt largely unnecessary to him — did she really need them to handle her job? — they did not seem to have any intentions of leaving anytime soon, Regi freely assumed and so he tried to focus mainly upon their fire-kissed alpha.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Regulus - November 06, 2016, 05:57 AM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Kaizer - November 06, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Trick - November 07, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Regulus - November 07, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by RIP Fox - November 07, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Kaizer - November 08, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Trick - November 09, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Regulus - November 09, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Kaizer - November 16, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Trick - November 16, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by RIP Fox - November 26, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Kaizer - November 28, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: mayday! mayday! this ship is going down - by Trick - December 03, 2016, 07:11 PM