Hushed Willows stuck on a chain
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
The stranger at the Keep's borders lowered herself until her belly touched the ground. Her body took one of submission before him, a soft whine given towards him. The ex-assassin's nostrils flared but he his cold expression did not change. Though appeased, his stiff posture did not relent. At least, not until the sound of approach and a sniff of the air told him that Stark approached. Only then did Buchanan's take that of the subservient he was. Making grand gestures of dominance was not a comfortable thing for him but holding the line until either his brother in law or wife appeared was ...well it was his duty. He took a few steps back to allow Stark the floor as his superior but he remained. Not that Stark wasn't capable of handling this on his own but because the dark wraith intended to play sentinel. Buchanan doubted that Banner would ever forgive him if something happened to Stark and Buchanan had been in a possible position to ward it off. Not that he saw the woman on her belly as a threat.

Her stuttering response to his question reminded him briefly of another he'd met once. She replied with honesty, Buchanan was willing to bet, but as this was no longer his mission he was content to remain muzzled. He noted that she did not give her name but as it was not his place he did not point it out or ask for it again.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 07, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Buchanan - November 07, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 09, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 10, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Buchanan - November 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 13, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 14, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 16, 2016, 08:50 PM