Ankyra Sound one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
ingram. she knew this name! a she-wolf had told her of it, and though she could never forget muses she had managed to forget that this was the boy the lavender-eyed lady had sought. the familiarity of the name caused her to look toward the ocean thoughtfully, but as she felt his eyes upon her she looked to him again. the other name she had spoken brought forth what she thought could be recognition, and when he spoke deirdre was certain. the tone was missed by the typically perceptive deirdre, who heard only that the other knew of the woman by his answer.

she isn't here. such a thing was all she needed to hear, though it caused her heart to sink. another of her fathers companions gone from the wilds. his soft voice was met with a wan little smile, and she nodded toward him. the scent of what was once saltwinter was fading, and so it would go on to live only in the memories of those that knew of its existence. is the sound now unclaimed? a cursory sniff again told her what her mind already knew, and she longed to step over the barrier that once was there. the lingering respect she held for caiaphas gave her pause, however, and she peered toward the boy. oh--if you are busy, you need not humor me, her smile became fuller as she spoke the words, i truly do not mean to interrupt your day, she reminded him with a small wave of her full plume.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again - by Deirdre - November 17, 2016, 12:38 PM