Silver Creek Im here with questions
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
All Welcome 
Definitely a confused Natashe. @Spring but all welcome.

The first thing Natashe noticed was Amber had disappeared. Worry had plagued her for her first day as she wandered around trying to determine if her fellow Ciel was just hiding. She knew better as Amber's scent was fading from the territory. Finally she sat down and with lowered ears she called for a member of the pack, though she really wanted Spring to come. Was her sister okay? Natashe had only visited with her once on the borders, and had not seen the obsidian colored female since. She sat with ears and tail drooping, the sadness visible in her whole posture.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
They haven't met yet, so meeting time!

The call that rose over the lands was unfamiliar to Heston. He'd not yet met this wolf, whoever they were. Still, he felt that he should check it out. Especially since he didn't know them. He moved quickly and cautiously towards the call and was surprised to find a saddened female awaited him.

She was an attractive female, bright red with golden hues across her legs. Heston slowed his pace, waving his tail to demonstrate his friendliness. "Hello there. I heard your call, is everything alright? Anything I can help with?" He moved slowly forward, not wanting to crowd her or impose. Once he was closer he offered a pleasant smile, though his eyes were full of concern. Was something wrong? Had something happened? His mind instantly wondered of Spring's saftey, but there was no reason to assume she wasn't safe from this.

"My name is Heston, we've not met yet. Who are you?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe looked up and saw a man standing a respectful distance away from her, his tail wagging slowly. "Oh mon Dieu je suis un imbécile. Nothing urgent I am sorry if I worried you. I just noticed something odd with the borders and wondered what happened."  he moved forward and offered a pleasant smile but almost out of habit she stepped back. Then he introduced himselfand she relaxed a bit.

"Natashe Ciel, New member and sister to Spring and Amber. Speaking of Amber that is my problem. Where has she gone? I met with her once and then have come to find she disappeared." her gaze clouded with disappointed sorrow and worry as she gazed at Heston.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She spoke French at him, and he smiled in a polite but clueless way. He could recognize the langauge for what it was, and wondered if perhaps she knew Spring, or even Amber, from before Silver Creek. He didn't miss her step away as he moved forward and quickly stopped his own progress, allowing her the space she desired.

Her last name made his ears flicker in surprise and interest. That explained the French, then. She proceeded to express her worry for Amber and he felt his own sadness seize him, to have to relay that her sister had left the pack. "You'll have to excuse me, Natashe, I don't speak French so I haven't a clue what you first said. I recognize imbecile well enough though, hopefully that wasn't intended at me?" He offered her a charming smirk, sure that she hadn't been calling him names.

"Another Ciel, hm? It's a pleasure to meet yet another of the lovely Ciel sisters." He dipped his head in a slight bow. "I had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with Amber during my first couple months here." He paused, sighing slightly. "Amber decided to change packs." He said simply, not wishing to reveal too much of the circumstance. Spring could fill her sister in on the details if she wished. It would be better for her to decide. "She was pursuing a mateship, she left well and on good terms. Do not worry for her, it was nothing bad. Though I'm sorry I had to be the one to relay the message. If you'd like more details over the situation, I suggest you ask your other sister, Spring. She'd be able to tell you more."

He hoped that was a calming enough answer for her. "Are you from Spring's litter, or Amber's?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
"Oh! No worries I was cursing myself for howling as if it was an emergency" She assured him quickly, offering a sheepish smile to Heston. She made sure to answer his question first before falling silent to listen to him speak again. She laughed at his comment about the Ciel's being lovely and gave him a sly look "yes...we are quite gifted in the looks gene" she said softly with a slight grin on her maw.

He then talked about Amber and said he knew her. Her ears perked up with interest and then lowered slightly at the news that Amber had switched packs. "Oh. I'm glad she's alright then. I just wish she might've told me before she left" she said softly her fiery gaze staring at the ground.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He shrugged his shoulders, attempting to dismiss her embarrassment. "You were worried for your sister, anyone would understand." He caught her sly look and offered her a playful wink. "Apparently. Your mother must have been a sight to behold." He paused here, sobering up his expression a little. He wondered if in Natashe he could find a way to impress Spring. He'd have to admit he wanted to impress her to do so, though, and he wasn't sure if a sisterly code might make Natashe tell Spring herself.

He nodded as she spoke about Amber, hoping what she said was true. He hoped she was alright, whereever she had gone. He could see the sadness on her face at not being included in Amber's decision, and he felt bad. "Speak to Spring about it." He said softly. "She told very few where she went, just myself and Spring. I know she didn't mean to exclude you."

Attempting to lighten the mood a little, he swung the conversation back to Spring. "I've been becoming better acquainted with Spring, as well." Had he faltered over acquainted or was he imagining it? Did his feelings bleed through so easily? He watched Natashe's face for any hint. "We've been becoming friends, I'm pleased to say. So, as her sister..." He raised a brow, a smirk playing across his face. "What dirt do you have on her that I can tease her with?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
She was advised to speak with spring about it, and she nodded slowly. No Amber wasn't the type to purposely hurt others,especially not her family. Unless said wolf or family hurt her first. "I think I will speak with spring...thank you. Amber wouldn't hurt me intentionally. She is a good girl" Natashe spoke fondly.

Heston then continued to speak of Spring and her ears flicked forward with interest. He had stumbled over the word acquaintance and a glimmer of amusement sparked in her eyes. He asked for information to tease Spring with and she lifted her chin, eyeing him with a mischievous smile "you didn't hear this from me, but Spring once got mocked by a crow and proceeded to yell at the creature, only to" she paused and swallowed a snort that tried to escape " only to receive a wet puddle of..um..fecal matter to the face." she said and shook her head "She hates crows to this day. I didn't tell you this Heston,spring will tear me a new one." she said offering him a smile.

Giving him a more serious look she spoke once more "just be yourself around her, don't worry about appearances or superficial things like that." She said softly.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He nodded along with her, eyes still soft. It would be best for her to speak to her sister. Spring could better decided what Amber would want Natashe to know. He assumed she would tell her the whole story, but, he didn't know their relationship either. He smiled, chuckling softly. "She was certainly an interesting character to be around."

Natashe grinned devilishly at his request, and he realized he saw some of Spring's own elusive smirk in that of her sister's. He listened intently, snickering at the story. "Hates crows, got it. No you're good, I'll blame it on Amber." He said with a his own devious grin. Her next words stole the smile from his face, leaving him with a dumbfounded expression. His brow furrowed and he shook his head, nervously coughing as he attempt to speak.

"What, uh, I don't know what you mean? I'm always myself." He swallowed, but realized he was somehow revealed. He glanced about, then stepped forward a little bit. His voice grew soft so only Natashe would be able to hear. "She's a pretty wolf, gorgeous even. Smart, interesting. I do like her. Is it...that obvious? I want to get to know her. Make sure we fit well together before I...start thinking about anything else." It was a kind of soul-cleansing word-vomit, he found himself unable to stop. He'd wanted to pick Casmir's mind about the issue, but as of yet the male wasn't back.

"So don't say anything to her, you know? I don't want..." He was scared of getting too close, but he wanted to play it off more as a worry about not knowing her. "I don't want to like...make her think anything before I know her." He looked over Natashe's face, hoping he could trust her. Wishing that he'd kept his stupid muzzle shut. "But, uh...since you know...now," He said, clearing his throat to rid himself of the awkwardness. "Think you could uh...tutor me in french? To...impress her?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
She was about to make a sarcastic retort when he stepped forward and began to speak softly to her, about Spring and his feelings for her. She blinked a few times, not used to sharing secrets or intimate feelings for others. She hesitated briefly but spoke up "it was a bit easy to see Heston, but if we are being honest I think its sweet. I think you are a good man, and worthy of her.[b] Traverser mon coeur I shall not say a word.[/b] that means cross my heart, in French" she added.

He had requested that she Tudor him in French, but she was afraid to honestly. It was the only intimate thing she shared with her sisters, their own little personal way to communicate to another. His desire to know their secret both scared and touched her, as she found it an extremely romantic gesture. Taking a breath she nodded with a soft smile "that is very romantic. I will share our language with you. But please...never abuse it. French is a language of beauty, the language of love itself. Promise me that and I will help you" she said looking him in the eye.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He frowned a little to know that he'd been so see-through. He smirked a little, bashfully, as she complimented him however. "I appreciate that, Natashe. She's been through a lot. So have I. I just don't want to add to either of our...past by...flubbing something." He was pleased as she promised not to speak a word, and took her for that word. He believed in promises, in vows. He would be sorely disappointed if she broke her word.

He shrugged a little, smirking again. "Under all my smoldering good looks I'm a very romantic guy. If I do say so myself." His ears flicked as she mentioned not abusing the language. He wasn't sure what she meant, how he could do such a thing. He couldn't imagine using it for something other than romantic reasons. He wanted to speak it for Spring after all. "Of course. I only intend it for Spring, and, well you of course but in a completely different way. I promise." He smiled again. "I was born up North too, you know. My mother pestered me to learn French, the language of some of the packs around us. I never wanted to, and she insisted I would regret it one day. I do. It would have been nice to organically have that in common with you and Spring, Amber too. Still, I think this shows a little more dedication, yeah?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
"indeed it does. The first word I will be teaching you is Hello. Bonjour. Bon is pronounced like the remains of a carcass 'bone'. Jour is ..um. is pronounced like your except instead of a y use a j."  She said softly her Amber colored gaze looking at him. It would take a good while for him to learn the full language but if he was as dedicated  to learning French as he said he was, it would be worth it.

"Bonjour is a friendly greeting, but also has respect for the person as well." She smiled at him waiting for him to speak the word out loud.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He smiled at her approval, his ears cupping forward as she started into a lesson. He was nervous, wondering if he'd prove to be a dolt even with her tutoring. They started simple enough, with hello. He'd tried to say that to Spring once before, he remembered with a inward cringe.

"Buh...Bonejyour." He attempt to repeat, wincing slightly as the words left his lips. A friendly greeting. He tried to commit that to memory. "Bonejuorr." The second attempt was better, he felt. He looked to Natashe for comment, searching her face for horror at how badly he'd butchered her language. "I've heard French before, I swear." He said, attempting to joke to hide his embarrassment.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe sat down, the skin around her nose twitching as she fought the giggles that threatened to spill out of her mouth. In all truth he didn't do too bad, the second attempt was nearly accurate. "Once you've got the feeling of it down, try to mimic my accent a bit. Bone-Jour! Say it as if you were pleased to see someone."  she instructed patiently and remembered to add "you didn't do horribly, i promise" she soothed as she noticed he was looking at her like an eager wolf learning to hunt.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She sat and he raised a brow as her face twitched. She gathered herself, near to bursting with laughter he was sure, and addressed him once more. He nodded, listening to her accent and the way it wove around the word. He smirked at little at her comment about not doing bad, cutting her a look that said he didn't believe her. He appreciate the vote of confidence, however.

Inhaling, he thought about her accent, and then how he could mimic it. He didn't need to make his pitch feminine, just to match the way the words sounded from her lips. Easier said than done, of course. "Bonjour." He spoke finally, an uplift to the end of the word making it sound more like a happy greeting than simply regurgitating a word. He felt he'd done better on that. He'd have to remember to practice when he was alone.

"Better?"