Silver Creek Im here with questions
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She spoke French at him, and he smiled in a polite but clueless way. He could recognize the langauge for what it was, and wondered if perhaps she knew Spring, or even Amber, from before Silver Creek. He didn't miss her step away as he moved forward and quickly stopped his own progress, allowing her the space she desired.

Her last name made his ears flicker in surprise and interest. That explained the French, then. She proceeded to express her worry for Amber and he felt his own sadness seize him, to have to relay that her sister had left the pack. "You'll have to excuse me, Natashe, I don't speak French so I haven't a clue what you first said. I recognize imbecile well enough though, hopefully that wasn't intended at me?" He offered her a charming smirk, sure that she hadn't been calling him names.

"Another Ciel, hm? It's a pleasure to meet yet another of the lovely Ciel sisters." He dipped his head in a slight bow. "I had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with Amber during my first couple months here." He paused, sighing slightly. "Amber decided to change packs." He said simply, not wishing to reveal too much of the circumstance. Spring could fill her sister in on the details if she wished. It would be better for her to decide. "She was pursuing a mateship, she left well and on good terms. Do not worry for her, it was nothing bad. Though I'm sorry I had to be the one to relay the message. If you'd like more details over the situation, I suggest you ask your other sister, Spring. She'd be able to tell you more."

He hoped that was a calming enough answer for her. "Are you from Spring's litter, or Amber's?"
Messages In This Thread
Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 11, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 14, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 15, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 15, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 16, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 18, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 18, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 22, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 24, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 25, 2016, 07:53 PM