Silver Creek Im here with questions
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He nodded along with her, eyes still soft. It would be best for her to speak to her sister. Spring could better decided what Amber would want Natashe to know. He assumed she would tell her the whole story, but, he didn't know their relationship either. He smiled, chuckling softly. "She was certainly an interesting character to be around."

Natashe grinned devilishly at his request, and he realized he saw some of Spring's own elusive smirk in that of her sister's. He listened intently, snickering at the story. "Hates crows, got it. No you're good, I'll blame it on Amber." He said with a his own devious grin. Her next words stole the smile from his face, leaving him with a dumbfounded expression. His brow furrowed and he shook his head, nervously coughing as he attempt to speak.

"What, uh, I don't know what you mean? I'm always myself." He swallowed, but realized he was somehow revealed. He glanced about, then stepped forward a little bit. His voice grew soft so only Natashe would be able to hear. "She's a pretty wolf, gorgeous even. Smart, interesting. I do like her. Is it...that obvious? I want to get to know her. Make sure we fit well together before I...start thinking about anything else." It was a kind of soul-cleansing word-vomit, he found himself unable to stop. He'd wanted to pick Casmir's mind about the issue, but as of yet the male wasn't back.

"So don't say anything to her, you know? I don't want..." He was scared of getting too close, but he wanted to play it off more as a worry about not knowing her. "I don't want to like...make her think anything before I know her." He looked over Natashe's face, hoping he could trust her. Wishing that he'd kept his stupid muzzle shut. "But, uh...since you know...now," He said, clearing his throat to rid himself of the awkwardness. "Think you could uh...tutor me in french? To...impress her?"
Messages In This Thread
Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 11, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 14, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 15, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 15, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 16, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 18, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 18, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 22, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Heston - November 24, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Im here with questions - by Natashe - November 25, 2016, 07:53 PM