Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
After his first quest to locate the female so long ago, he’d taken to memorizing where her den was. It was towards there that he’d trekked, hoping to find her there as the questions of the day weighed heavily on his mind. He was excited by the idea of learning, as well as by the thought of seeing his mentor; it felt as if a great deal of time had passed since they’d last been together, which displeased the boy greatly. Always had he favoured her for the lessons she gave, and the way in which she spoke to him. Never had he been expected to respond to her, or speak in general, which was something that he’d grown to appreciate. Even now, after he’d decided that speaking to her was okay, he was still relieved when she rambled and didn’t sit around waiting for him to say stuff.

As Hvitserk neared the den, he’d not needed to peek inside in order to find the female. Rather, he’d only had to tilt his head back some, and there atop her sleeping quarters was where she’d been found. Just as soon as she’d been spotted his tail had started wagging, happy to have found her there; he would have kept looking if Portia had been elsewhere, but finding her on his first try was definitely better. With a bark and a widely spread grin, her time was requested.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM