Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She listened with keen, devout interest, expression studious, as if what the female said made perfect sense - and to Muses, it did. All elements had a corresponding god. Even her father was said to be the god of weather, although since the weather continued to happen long after she had left her home, she supposed that his rule was reserved to their mountain alone. That was fine. A demi-god could only do so much.

A full blooded god, however, could control things so vast that they appeared to be endless. Of course one would oversee the sea. To send children out into the ominous waves did not seem like a terrible fate. "I understand. My father was born of the gods, and we worshiped those gods that looked over our mountain." To survive upon a northern mountain was challenge enough, for there were often grave dangers to face daily. "The mountain always claims those that are unfit to thrive." Then, a rueful smile crossed her lips, but she said no more.

"I have never before lived in such close proximity to another pack, but I think I shall like it here. It reminds me of the hustle and bustle of my former home. There were perhaps as many wolves as three of your packs combined! But we were almost all siblings." She laughed, as though somewhat relieved to be away from the close confines and family drama.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM