Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She slipped easily back into a word of daydreams, where she was once again on her beloved mountain, once again wth her littermates, as it should have been. Since their deaths, she felt like a part of her had been ripped out. It drove her to try and fill that void; to try, with all her might, to become a better wolf. She would do whatever it took, because the memories of her sisters compelled her.

It was only when Doe's sweet voice flowed back into her vision that she snapped out of her reverie. Her eyes widened only slightly, but she otherwise responded without delay. A smile, bright and warm, curved the dark lines if her mouth, illuminatung her pale eyes. "Thank you." She accepted the well wishes graciously, leaning into the touch of the other, returning the gesture witout hesitation.

"I aready know that I love the ancient trees; ever since my arrival, I have been able to fill my lungs with air more deeply than I ever could before." Used to breathing the thin air ofof higher altitudes, her body was able to thrive at sea level. "I love how the land is flat and there are wide open spaces beyond Donnelaith. Now I can run freely, without worry!" She laughed and pranced a little where she stood, drawing away from Doe's touch. It was not hard for her to find beauty in just about anything. "It will take some time to come to know Donnelaith as I had my former home. There are different plants and prey, different weather patterns, and the sea as well! But I am so eager to learn." She wanted to know everything.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM