Chimera Fields gold heart; silver tears
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her eyes had been sweeping over the boy that romped before them as the offensive stench hit her nostrils. Her mind was attempting to grasp how big Cypress had gotten now, and that Rannoch himself, when and if they ever found him now, would be so changed to them. But when the wind mingled the scent of disaster before her, the bi-toned girl slowed her pace, feeling the skin along her nape prickle as the fur stood up, her eyes narrowing as they shot to Shrike with alarmed question.

An abandoned meal, was what her mind tried to coax her to believe as they continued, even when Cypress’ words filled with dread in the cold air. Ma, pa?

Her ears instantly flickered forward, and desperately, Allure scrambled for purchase upon the ground, hoping to catch up to her youthful brother and determine why in the world he was screaming for them – why was his voice laced with such fear?

She saw them, but she did not recognize the scenario before her at first. Something didn’t seem right, seeing her father upon the ground in a haphazard puddle of blood. Scimitar had always defeated what had come his way before – and only then did she realize that Eshe was not far from him – her own form crumpled.. far more delicate in death than the gentle beauty had been even in life.

Her jaws opened to speak, but they snapped shut as nothing but air wheezed from her passage. She rocked herself gently for a moment, her eyes glazing with confusion and panic as Cypress began to butt his head against the body.

The body. Scimitar had become nothing more than a fallen body.

And before the young girl could comprehend this, before she could grab on to Cypress and hold him, protect him from what they all witnessed now, her world went dark, and she instead fainted, her slender form crumpling to the ground.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
gold heart; silver tears - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Shrike Redleaf - November 14, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Cypress - November 14, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Allure - November 22, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Cypress - November 23, 2016, 02:30 AM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Allure - November 23, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Shrike Redleaf - November 23, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Cypress - November 27, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Allure - November 29, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: gold heart; silver tears - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 03:56 PM