Barrow Fields Guess I haven't been very lucky at love.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

The days were growing shorter, nights lengthening as the world reached the tipping point and the year grew towards it's end. He was still worried over the pack, now Harlyn and Mordecai had vanished and he liked to think she was looking for clues towards healing her daughter. He couldn't be sure. Stark licked his lips, passing from Raven's Watch and Octavia's grave out into the empty fields beyond. Stark hadn't spent much time there, even though in the distance he could see the ocean. 

it was cloudy and overcast, the world looking as glum as he felt. Even with Banner's best efforts and the presence of now growing, exploring children, he still found himself locked in the funk he'd been in for what felt like months. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She moved through the wilds like a breath of wind, staying not long in a ingle place but simply wandering without meaning. she felt...empty. of purpose, drained of what she had once been. she'd been a beta. then their borders had failed and they had spread, vanishing into the wilds. and she was quite content knowing she would never see any of them again.

quite suddenly was the other in her path, and she blinked once, though did not seem startled. "Hello" She said, for that was what one said in the company of another, though she said no more than that.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He hadn't anticipated wandering across someone. He'd thought he'd be quite, be alone for a bit, but he found the woman and stopped almost dumbly in his tracks. "Oh, hello." He offered it a bit lamely, a small smile chasing the words a few seconds too slow to be genuine and from his emotions and not just because he knew he needed to be friendly. 

"Didn't mean to interrupt you," He said, gesturing around the area - he didn't know what she was up to, but, it didn't seem like she was necessarily any happier than he was. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5