Moonsong Glacier sweetness never suits me
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
All Welcome 
Finally, the pastures began to turn into foothills, rolling and familiar. Muses wasted no time in exploring further, ascending hill by hill until finally, a single, notable rise loomed in the distance. It was not like the vast mountain ranges she had known as a pup, but it was start. She sprinted forward with reckless abandon, ivory tresses flowing like ribbons. She ran until pallor began to peek out from the east. The sun, although blocked by the moubtainmountaintop, rose slowly, painting the sky in a myriad of hues. It was only then, as dawn's first kight chased off the midnight clouds, did Muses notice the vivid skyscape reflected underfoot.

She skittered to a halt, alabaster claws digging into the frosty surface. She had not noticed that she was upon a glacier's edge. Everything in that moment felt so right! She threw herself down to the ground, giving into childish whims as she rubbed her back against the cold surface, her soft stomach turned to the heavens.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
You can take wolf away from the ice, but you can't take ice away from the wolf, eh? Sounds silly, but the exact sentence came to Birk's mind, when he had wandered further North than he had expected and after catching a glimpse of the ocean, had let his sense of smell (and what he liked to call - sixth sense for ice) guide him here. Though he was not homesick at all, it did feel great to have the familiar surface under his feet, grind some ice between his teeth and think of all the great times he had had, when he had lived at a similar place. 

He had not thought that ice this far south was a possible thing, but the discovery of a glacier in the middle of - well - nowhere made him realize, how very little he still knew about this part of the world. Few minutes later Birk returned to the aforementioned statement, when he spotted yet another ice-dweller and -lover having fun in the snow. In hopes of meeting a fellow soul, he proceeded towards the girl, keeping his posture neutral. "Ahoy, to the snowman," he called out to her.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She rolled from side to side, reveling in the coolness she was not sure she would ever get to feel again. It was wonderful, regulating her body to a perfect temperature. She thought nothing could spoil her mood now, not even the call of a nearby stranger. She ceased her play immediately, ears tilting towards the source of the voice.

Sheepishly, the young wolf stood, bracing herself before shaking out her heavy locks. Frost crystals clung to her ivory fur, decorating her with rainbow glints wherever the sunlight was caught. "That is Snow Princess to you!" Came her playful retort, silver eyes alight with mischief. She pranced a few steps closer and stopped, tail waving in line with her rump. Her demands would certainly not be mistaken for seriousness, and she went along easily with her fairytale.

"What brings you to this ice field, o frost knight?" She canted her head and offered a dazzling smile befitting of winter royalty. If her time within her magical ice palace was limited, then she would not hesitate to make the most of it.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Excuse me, but I am neither knight nor prince - I am a well-bred Ice giant," Birk replied, deciding to tag along the game. The statement however was ironic, because he was just a bit taller than the self-proclaimed Snow Princess. She was very good-looking young girl - he noted to himself - and beautiful women being his greatest weakness, he offered her an appraising look and kind smile in return.

"I should ask you that question," he said and went on to explain. "This is your kingdom after all and I am pretty sure that it must have been some spell that has brought me here."
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Nodding thoughtfully, she played along, hastily correcting herself. "Ah, yes. How could I make that mistake? You're clearly an ice giant!" She hummed in an apologetic tone, banner waving freely. She cocked her head, pondering for a moment, before an idea came to her. "Oh, yes indeed. There was a spell," She wrinkled her snow dusted muzzle as she tried to piece together the story bit by bit. A snow princess, an ice giant, and a magical spell... "A spell to summon the great winter beasts together, for something terrible has happened." Her tone became hushed, eyes widening in elaborated concern as she continued on dramatically. "You see, the icy plains have been receding at an alarming rate." Gesturing grandly with her snout, she looked from one end of the glacier to another. "We must band together, and find out what evil spirits are causing such chaos!" With that, she leaped up and threw her head back, uttering a howl of despair. "Ice giants have always been very close to the winter spirits - perhaps you will be able to assist me?" Melody fading, she turned her sad, wide eyes to the male, now fully embracing the character she had created for herself.
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birk smiled, while he listened to the Snow Princess's banter and chuckled, when she really got in the game and proposed a quest to him. He arched an eyebrow, when she asked for his help specifically, and then - just because he wanted to tease her - replied: "I am sorry, Princess, but I cannot help you. The peace Treaty between the Winter beast clans has been broken recently and therefore - it would be disloyal of me to help the opposing party."

After a little pause he went on: "Though I might reconsider my decision, if you can bribe me with something. I have to warn you though - it has to be something Really.Good." He left it there for her to choose, what she would want to bribe a corrupt Ice Giant with.

She did a good job at impressing him with her knowledge and wit and therefore he spent a blissful hour with her.