Moonsong Glacier sweetness never suits me
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
You can take wolf away from the ice, but you can't take ice away from the wolf, eh? Sounds silly, but the exact sentence came to Birk's mind, when he had wandered further North than he had expected and after catching a glimpse of the ocean, had let his sense of smell (and what he liked to call - sixth sense for ice) guide him here. Though he was not homesick at all, it did feel great to have the familiar surface under his feet, grind some ice between his teeth and think of all the great times he had had, when he had lived at a similar place. 

He had not thought that ice this far south was a possible thing, but the discovery of a glacier in the middle of - well - nowhere made him realize, how very little he still knew about this part of the world. Few minutes later Birk returned to the aforementioned statement, when he spotted yet another ice-dweller and -lover having fun in the snow. In hopes of meeting a fellow soul, he proceeded towards the girl, keeping his posture neutral. "Ahoy, to the snowman," he called out to her.
Messages In This Thread
sweetness never suits me - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: sweetness never suits me - by Birk - November 17, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: sweetness never suits me - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: sweetness never suits me - by Birk - November 21, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: sweetness never suits me - by Muses - December 14, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: sweetness never suits me - by Birk - December 16, 2016, 03:39 PM