Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
While their den was not the one Ondine was used to, she had not much to complain about. In the colder months, she was sure she'd even grow thankful to have but an average sized place to sleep in with her mate and possibly children. They could cuddle warm against each other, sleep through blizzards and icy winds coming from the sea. Perhaps it would carry the faint call of their lost siren queen as it traveled over the lands - letting them know they were not forgotten, and remind them of the time they had had with her. Ondine wondered if Caiaphas, if she were to ever return, would find them here. Would she have approved of her and Kjalarr's coupling? Or would she have been the one to receive the viking's children? Perhaps Maude would have gone up against her, too. The pirate was completely mental, after all.

Her smile grew warmer as her mate took her in - at first his expression more lustful, but slowly it became... prideful? She was getting better at reading his expressions, she found, especially now he was the only wolf she conversed with on a daily basis. Many she had yet to meet, but she did not feel in the mood to talk with others besides Kjalarr. For the next month, she wanted it to be just him and her. If only I felt as well as I looked. She chuckled softly, not knowing how to respond to such flattery. It still felt more like a dream. Only a few months before this all had happened she had promised herself to never take a mate - live life the way she wanted, without a partner by her side. Now she realized; this was life. This was what taking risks was, what she had needed and perhaps what she had wanted deep within. With her life, she would create a new generation, who would in return do it for themselves. And so it continued - the blood of the viking and the siren forever mixed in a vessel, perhaps how it should be.

Perhaps leaving Ankyra Sound was a good thing... She said, in between her bites as she motioned for him to take some of his own. I'm afraid it would've been a hell of a lot colder at the sea for the little ones...
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM