Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Silently she wondered what her family would think of this. Breeding a siren - a witch, was not accepted there, but here it did not seem to bother anyone (save for Maude, but that was because of different reasons). Not even her mate seemed wary in her presence, and that startled her every now and then. Every day she woke up, she was expecting hurtful words, but had gotten nothing but kind ones. She belonged now, she was needed, she was loved. Was that, besides bearing a man's children, not the greatest gift of all?

She knew Kjalarr could not do anything against the aches and annoying symptoms of pregnancy, and her words had been more of a joke than anything. Still, he seemed worried. She knew he was a sweetheart deep within - or perhaps he felt guilty for planting his seed in her. She hoped it was not the case. After all, she had willingly let him do it, multiple times, and these were just the after effects that one could expect from a coupling. She, nor Kjalarr, nor nature could do anything about it but prey the children would be healthy. She swallowed. Her children would be born in the coldest months - would grow up in winter to then experience the warmer months... what if they could not survive in the cold? One, she knew, she could feed and nurse and keep warm, but a litter? She was not sure...

It's lovely here... She breathed out, looking around. But it has yet to feel like home. She added with a hopeful glint in her bi-colored eyes. Even though the trees provided shelter and would block the cold winds, they were not home. They were not the Grotto - not the sea, nor the sand that tickled her nose as the salty, cold winds danced around her. They were not the waves that sung, not the smell that was even now still present on her stark white coat, even though they reminded her of better times. 

She nodded slowly, yet uncertainly as she took another bite. for her and their children... but without him, there would be no children. He was just as important to this family as her and their to-be babies. But, surely he would not let himself starve for her sake. That would be selflessness to a foolish level, and she did not take her mate for a fool. Do you think they have a herb store here? If I am to give birth to our young, I need something to dull the pain that would come with it, dear. She asked softly, explaining her reason behind it not late after. It was the first time she called him something loving - something a loved one would say, and it felt foreign but good in her mouth.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM