Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She had always been a creature of habit. Why had she gone to the coast? Because that's where she had grown up. She had not tried settling somewhere else, for she knew adapting to a new home in a totally new environment would be hard for her. The coast is where she belonged, she felt, even though neverwinter was much warmer and now somewhat family. The word still sounded foreign. She would have a family, one she had never dreamed of having. This was a new beginning - or, rather, a new chapter. Finally she had her life under control, and she'd do her very best to keep it this way.

Kjalarr was right. She just had to give it some time before she felt home here - even though her low rank did not help her sleep easily. She would not plead for a position higher, knowing not to be that pathetic. Only because her mate was an alpha did not give her the right, she knew. She had to prove she was worth it - that her future child(ren) were worth it. I know... The coast is just all I've ever truly known. She sighed. Her appetite was gone because of all this, and she felt like puking. I wished the sea would be the first thing our children would ever see. She said softly, letting her eyes trail over Kjalarr's body because she had nothing else to look at without getting dizzy.

Her ears perked when he begun laughing. Had he ever laughed before? Her mouth made a little "o" as he said what was perhaps quite cruel. Of course they were going to come out, but Ondine, just like every normal wolf, did not like being in pain. I don't know if the herbs I need have not died yet with the cold and gloomy weather. She said with an exaggerated frown. Soon the conversation turned more serious, and Ondine had to swallow before speaking. You are all I have left - of course you are dear to me. She said softly, cheeks a bright red under her thick fur.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM