Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
“No,” Kjalarr admitted to her when she inquired as to if he knew anyone there. He had not been there in so very long ...not since he realized his father's grave had been desecrated. There had truly been no need for him to return. Once, he'd made regular trips to maintain it but that chore had been lifted from his shoulders in one of the very worst ways. “The last time I was there was before it was claimed.” Many months ago. Too many months. “There's really nothing there for me and I have no desire to meet the wolves that claimed the territory of my birth.” Kjalarr offered her a shrug of his broad shoulders before he let it rest. They could not visit and he was entirely unwilling to meet the wolves that had claimed the Bay.

Her admittance that she wasn't familiar with the whole “relationship” thing eased some of Kjalarr's uncertainty despite that it surprised him. He remembered that she'd confessed that he'd been her first (though she was not his, heh) and connecting the dots now as he did, it should have been obvious that she'd never even been in a relationship before. Kjalarr was not ignorant of the fact that Ondine was older than him and while this fact didn't bother him in the slightest (age was but a number, after all) he just kind of assumed that with age came experience. That he might have been her first sexual partner that surely she'd had relationships before him. He did not draw back nor recoil when she stepped over the fawn carcass and welcomed the touch of her muzzle to his cheek in a nuzzle.

Ondine broke Kjalarr out of his reverie when she made the point that with neither of them having experience it meant they had not yet set standards. She was right. This was a clean, untouched slate for the both of them where they could figure it out on their own ...and together. “Do you want them? The babes, I mean?” He asked her, eyes beseeching for her honesty. “In my culture parents have nine days to decide if they want their children after their birth and if they do not they are in moral and religious rights to kill them, unpunished.” He vaguely remembered telling another pregnant woman the same thing except this time Ondine was carrying his children, but he thought it was important to know all options, just in case.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM