Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
รกsabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She pointed out that he was a leader here and spoke in a sweet, suggestive tone that it might be wise to have connections. โ€œI have heard that Scimitar had something with Donnelaith, and maybe ...maybe we can forge something with Moonspear.โ€ Something besides Kjalarr's death. Kjalarr had been ready to put the past behind him with Charon but the death threat on his head had kept him at bay. โ€œI don't know. There is much I need to discuss with aunt Kas,โ€ He told her, as if to remind her that he was not the sole leader and he did not want to assume that he could just do those things without Kaskara's input.

She spoke that she did want them, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world and drew back from him when he told her of the custom of his culture. Yes. No. I don't know. His head swam as he took in her question, noting the way she stuttered over her words. The look in her eyes made him feel resolute in his guilt, biting his tongue lightly wishing he would have kept his mouth shut. โ€œI just โ€” I was just saying that we have an out if we want it,โ€ But if he had any intentions of taking it he wouldn't have went through all the trouble to take her as his mate. He drew in a breath and let it out. โ€œIf I didn't want them I wouldn't have stopped Maude that day and I wouldn't have taken you as my mate. We created them, together, and it's our job to raise them. Together.โ€ It wasn't the babes fault that neither of them showed any real restraint during her estrus cycle and he didn't want to take it out on them. He wasn't ready. He was terrified of them. But he had no choice but to try to be the best father he could be.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more โ€”

Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM