Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Ondine followed his gesture, of course not seeing the actual mountain for the forest was way too thick. A silence hung between them after, and Ondine felt she should say something. Well, that was before Kjalarr spoke something she had not expected. He had a twin brother? How had he never told her? She supposed it was because they barely knew each other (and even now she was certainly in love with him). Oh... She accomplished to bring out, not sure how to react. Ondine could see an even younger Kjalarr as a douchebag, but luckily he had bettered himself. Now she found him somewhat gentlemanly. Perhaps with his reformation he could prepare the bond between him and his twin brother, but she would not give him advise about family. After all, she had no one beside him and their unborn children.

She still knew of his promise - of all he had done to prove he had meant it, but it was not him that bothered her. It was the ones around them she was afraid of. While Ondine was pretty, and cared deeply for him, who was to say another prettier, younger lady wouldn't sweep him off his feet? Her gaze was directed at him and nothing else as he spoke her name, something that made the tingle of the butterflies she felt inside intensify. Silently she awaited more, seeing fear above all else behind his pools of silver and blue. It was not that she was not afraid of being a mother. Oh, she was definitely afraid, but also very happy. They would place more of the living on this earth, and she was honored.

She nodded slowly at his first words, implying that she knew that but that it still scared her. The next bit made it feel as if she was just paranoid and obsessed, but she knew she was neither. At least, she hoped so. You are. She breathed out, never taking her eyes off of him. Trust me.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM