Neverwinter Forest black leaf
swing life away
73 Posts
Ooc — Katie
She was silent as he spoke, her expression utterly devoid of emotion even as he claimed that the late founder of the forest was his father. Had she been in better spirits, she likely would have apologized for his loss excessively. All she was able to picture in that moment, however, was Cypress. He, too, was Scimitar’s son, and it was for him that October’s heart ached most terribly.

The quiet of Neverwinter Forest had never troubled the Delta before, but following the horrific events that had occurred recently, October felt the stillness weigh on her like a ton of bricks as the snowy male’s words faded off.

She continued to stare at him, her brows furrowing as her lips pursed. Emotion began to well up within her. “Fine,” she stated, her voice wavering with grief. “My name is October. I’m the Forest’s Delta, and I –" She choked up then. In a poor attempt to steel herself against her sorrow, she inhaled deeply and gripped the cool earth with her paws. “… I helped Scimitar search far and wide for Rannoch, but I came back to help look after the Forest in his absence.”

Her words were shaky at best, but she stood resolutely before Neverwinter’s new leader. She would not let anyone – especially him – believe that she did not have the pack’s best interests at heart.
[Image: caretaker.gif][Image: chronicler.gif]
Messages In This Thread
black leaf - by October - November 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: black leaf - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: black leaf - by October - November 16, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: black leaf - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: black leaf - by October - November 17, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: black leaf - by Kjalarr - November 17, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: black leaf - by October - November 18, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: black leaf - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: black leaf - by Cypress - November 21, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: black leaf - by October - November 21, 2016, 11:38 PM