Stavanger Bay Another First Step
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[table width=80%][tr][td]

The scout was quick to drop formalities and delve right into the meat of their intended conversation with him. He did note that she failed to realize that there were required steps taken when addressing the king of the swell. Because of this, he lifted his skull upward and his tail rose to follow suit. Shadows were cast over his dark eyes by a narrowing of his brows. Directness he did not mind, but the lack of respect was a cause for concern. He could only imagine that she did not realize how to behave before the Leviathan.

When she requested work, he frowned thoughtfully and nodded his skull. There would always be work for scouts, but he was not certain how much he wished to give her. Perhaps it was safest to start with the smaller tasks; once she had proven herself to be of value to the depths, he would offer her greater quests. “We always have work for scouts,” he growled quietly. [/b]“And we are short on them, these days.”[/b] It was a sad truth that their pack only housed two wolves who aspired to take on the scout role. They were a pivotal point of their ranks, though, and he wished to put them to work.

“I’d like for you to trail the coast. Make sure that there are no others who are planning to claim land on the water’s edge. If you do come across any who’s aspirations seem high, gather a name. While you’re out there, I’d like for you to keep track of the coastal lands that would make for suitable homes,” he instructed her with a swift and firm gesture of his muzzle. If he could work through the winter and feed his wolves, summer would show him a new line of Cairn children and he would be pleased to send them to the waters to stake a claim of their own.

Drawing his brows forward once more, Skellige peered at her with a curious glint. He wondered if she would truly stick around this time, or if her wanderlust would carry her away from their ranks again. “If you succeed at this task, return to me and I will have another – of more importance – for you to carry out.”
[/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
Another First Step - by Rouge - November 17, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Another First Step - by Skellige - November 29, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Another First Step - by Rouge - November 30, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Another First Step - by Skellige - December 05, 2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Another First Step - by Rouge - December 09, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Another First Step - by Skellige - December 25, 2016, 01:16 AM