Swiftcurrent Creek Sometimes you need a little kick
10 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Slowly he made his way across the frozen terrain, the creek to his right as he made his way up from the coast. He had spent the last few days in the amazing company of some lovely canids, and yet he found himself bored from this short lived distraction. He returned to the woods, enjoying the familiar smell of the trees and the brisk chill of the snow. 

Shida as arrogant as ever, held his head high and his tail perhaps higher. Approaching the overflooded stream, the ebony male dipped his head relishing in the crispness of the ice water as it smoothed the dryness in his throat.
3 Posts
Ooc —
Léiriú's travels found her weary, a bit dirty, and with aching paws. It wasn't as if she showed such on the outside though; Léiriú carried herself like a Vergobreta as she neared the river. 

Her ears perked skywards in interest, watching the male along the bank as he approached the river with something akin to haughtiness. He drank from it, only inches away from the dark passage of water that could surely sweep him up like twig. 

Léiriú smirked in eagerness, shashying her hips only the tiniest bit as she padded closer. He was the first male she had seen and perhaps she could have fun with this one. 

"I wouldna do that if I wur you," she murmured teasingly. "One wee lil' slip and yur swimmin with the fishes." 

"You see I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."