Firefly Glen in the name of carrying the world on your back
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki grinned broadly as Kjalarr gave him instructions for when he came to visit Neverwinter Forest. He already couldn't wait to meet his nephews. Although he loved his nieces a great deal and would always want to be a part of their lives, there was something different about knowing his own twin was going to become a father. Charon's children were, truthfully, not related to him by blood; and this wasn't something that ever bothered Floki, but he couldn't deny the connection that he would have with Kjalarr's offspring.

As Kjalarr shifted the conversation, Floki's smile faded slightly and became a little wistful. He hadn't settled down, although Charon wanted him to -- and now Kjalarr was wondering about his relationship status, as well. It was a question that always reminded him of Wildfire. She had been his first and only mate, and since then, no one else had held a candle to her. He had had crushes, of course, but nothing really to note. He shook his head, but shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly at the same time.

"No, not yet. Still the bachelor's life for me," he replied with a chuckle. "But it works for me right now -- I can keep doing a lot of scouting and exploring. Being an uncle will be good enough for now," he added with a playful wink.
Messages In This Thread
in the name of carrying the world on your back - by Kjalarr - November 17, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: in the name of carrying the world on your back - by Floki - January 01, 2017, 02:19 PM