Firefly Glen in the name of carrying the world on your back
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
i couldn't remember if you wanted me to wrap this up or not, kim. if you do feel free to drop me a message on slack or a pm and i'll edit in a conclusion and archive this. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr noted the wistful shape his twin’s smile had become and with a tug of regret his salmon pink tongue drew across his lips. He wanted to say that some day Floki would find someone, someone that made him forget the hole that Wildfire had left in his heart but was unable to conjure the words. There wasn’t any doubt in Kjalarr’s mind, though. “Being a bachelor was a lot easier,” Of course Kjalarr probably wasn’t telling Floki anything that he didn’t already know, although his relationship with Wildfire had been vastly different from Kjalarr’s relationship with Ondine, despite that the viking had come to care for the mother of his children. That didn’t mean life as a single man hadn’t been easier. A lot less stressful too, when he was oblivious to how Maude felt about him, as well and that despite his stance he still felt like he was stuck in the crosshairs of the private war between Maude and Ondine. Perhaps he always would be. “You’re gonna be the coolest uncle.” Kjalarr couldn’t claim that his children wouldn’t know any other uncles since Cypress was their uncle by adoption but he wasn’t speaking of his little brother. He was talking about Floki. “I wonder how many times they’ll get us confused.” Kjalarr murmured with a grin tugging at the corners of his lips, amused by the idea.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
in the name of carrying the world on your back - by Kjalarr - November 17, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: in the name of carrying the world on your back - by Kjalarr - January 10, 2017, 03:55 PM