Stone Circle One Of Those Off Days
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been out patrolling for a little while earlier in the day, but was now on his way back to the den site. He often checked up on @Nikai and @Keoni throughout the day, and that was his intention now, too. But, the grumbling of a wolf had his ears perking and his course changing direction.

He came upon Amber, his tail wagging in greeting. Hello, Amber, he greeted. They hadn't seen much of each other since her joining, as Althaia had been murdered right after, and Steady's attention had been on the pups. He felt guilty for not getting to know her better sooner, but he could now. Well, provided she was in the mood. She seemed a little cranky, though that didn't scare the Alpha away. How's it going? he asked, not realizing he could have just opened pandora's box with the question.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
One Of Those Off Days - by Amber - November 17, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Steady - November 18, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Nikai - November 18, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Amber - November 18, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Keoni - November 18, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Steady - November 18, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Nikai - November 19, 2016, 04:45 AM