Stone Circle One Of Those Off Days
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Amber had waddled only a few yards away when the strong, fresh scent of her new alpha wafted into her nose. It was different for her, having an alpha: even when she'd been in Silver Creek, the alpha had been her sister and in truth that'd given her a cockiness she hadn't known. It was a splash of cold water to realize she actually had to bow, but it was simply another step needed to ensure her family, their place here, and their happiness. 

Turning her head to face the dark pelted alpha, Amber nodded in greeting. Her tail did not wave in greeting but she offered a chuff of greeting. His question, however, brought a roll of her eyes. The coo of the alphas name took her sapphire gaze to Nikai, whom she greeted with a little bit more of a friendly smile and a wag or two of her tail. 

"Much as I love my babies, I can't wait to get them the hell out of me. I'm sick of peeing every other minute, not being able to hunt, not being able to do anything but walk. Being cranky, not being able to see where I walk. I could go on and on about how sucky pregnancy is."

Harsh and whiny as her words sounded -- and yes, they sounded -- a tiny smile split her ebony maw. She wouldn't change a single thing in the world, but man couldn't she wait till the day they were born. 

"Is this one yours?"

Eyes again falling on the boy, Amber remembered the news of the dead woman -- she'd had pups, she knew, and despite the fact that one of them had vanished, Amber knew there were a few more around she'd never met. Was this one of them? Day hadn't mentioned any alpha-born pups, but it was always possible. 

Whoops, ghost posted! Will edit!
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
One Of Those Off Days - by Amber - November 17, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Steady - November 18, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Nikai - November 18, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Amber - November 18, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Keoni - November 18, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Steady - November 18, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: One Of Those Off Days - by Nikai - November 19, 2016, 04:45 AM