Hushed Willows pillars of salt & pillars of sand
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
stark did not understand, nor could she ever muster the words to make anyone understand exactly why her worry was perfectly valid.  averting her eyes, she spoke timid, as if unable to bear the shame of her "no, he grows more like his father, it scares me," the woman shuddered, and truly, she had every reason to be petrified. kierkegaard was a monster, and these were his spawn. eventually, she had come to let go of her detest for the result of their coupling, it had happened in a mere moment and there would be nothing she could ever do to take it back, but nevertheless quaked in fright of what was to come; what kind of souls the young children would develop. it had been the thing she had sought to end at their birth but had been unable to do so, and now, left open the possibilities of yet more great and terrible beasts to roam the wilds. however, shaking her head, she instantly felt uncomfortable with sharing such things with the alpha; she did not want his pity or his judgement, whatever his prudence may be. "i am sorry.. i did not mean to share such things," the woman took a step back, glancing anywhere but stark for she knew there was little he could say to consolidate her, he surely felt as awkward as she did. 
Messages In This Thread
pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 17, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 17, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 26, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - December 16, 2016, 11:56 AM