Grouse Thicket cry wolf [malice]
32 Posts
Ooc — Lee
Away
so he waits, and so ysengrin entertains himself with the idea of biting into the prey at his feet once more. childish frivolity is a thing he has not yet quite grown out of and he quite fancies the thought. but alas! he does not, and ysen politely keeps such dastardly notions away from the lady dear. he studies her - towering pillars he merely passes as legs, distant, amber pits. amusement would fill the boy if he had more to focus on, discovering himself awaiting the lady dear's next words. he is sure that they will come.

ysengrin smiles - short, sweet, almost. oh, the words of the lady! she is delightfully honest with him and the boy breaks out into lilting laughter - he does so appreciate such candor. I am not very pleased with your presence here, but for the most part I am doing well. her voice - it is jagged but smooth all the same and ysen delights. so few now reveal their true feelings, he has chanced upon a polished gem amongst dirt and mineral!

"presence comes and presence goes, madam. this wolf shall not dally here for long, worry not." he listens with fervent attention - such is his desire to discover more about this lady, this cultured woman dwelling upon mud-filled land. I came here to wander and to see if settlers were not feeding upon the food on our hunting grounds - it is good that I have decided to come, I see. she speaks more, drawing yet more quiet, though good-natured, laughter from the boy. a settler! ysengrin dreamweaver is no settler, no - he is a wanderer, a flighty spirit who goes where the wind blows and the streamflow brings him.

"a wise choice then, good lady. a wise choice. and have you yet found evidence of said settlers?" ysen's eyes twinkle with boyish amusement. he has no intention of baiting the lady, of course, but he does not stand down. as far as he is aware of, he places his paws on neutral ground unclaimed. "hunting grounds indeed, though for whom or which pack i should wonder. this child that i am harbours no harmful intentions, merely to satisfy a boy's wanting for a good meal."

the smile returns to his face again.

What does the man with no fear seek here? Why did he not tremble like so many before him?

"need i tremble, need i fear? all i seek is a meal and an introduction to the area."

ysen dips his head, as if wanting to share a tale, a secret from his sack of dreams and then

he bows, dips, lips pulling back to reveal joyous larksong chorus, ysen's laughter and his light heart. he is not afraid, but only awaits the good lady's reply.

Ysengrin refers to himself as The Dreamspinner most of the time.

SCOUT - /5 Ambassador - /10
CHRONICLER - /5
Bard - /10 || Historian - /10
Messages In This Thread
cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 17, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 27, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 30, 2016, 05:47 PM