Grouse Thicket cry wolf [malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
You flatter me just as much as Ysengrin flatters Malice XD

His laughter filled the air once more. Perhaps a grump like Burke would find this annoying, if one did not seem serious about a matter, but Malice knew better. If this wanderer truly did not care for his life and that of hers, he would have defended his meal with violence, only to see that there hid mercy within the Lady of Arthendal. The only lives she would ever want to take was that of the Dark Brothers and all associated with them. Yet, if she were to die here in her home with her family, she would accept that fate too. She blinked a few times as he dipped his head - how come she could get more respect from a stranger than from her own firstborn? Oh, how she wished Pyro had been the first to leave her own body, how she wished she had needed to fear for Vassago's life as they traveled here all the way from the flatlands - carrying their pups in their mouth as they crossed the high mountains in the East.

Just because one cannot see the other, does not mean the other is truly gone - just as with the dead. She told him with a cautious eye on the sky to perhaps spot a sign of her mother approving of her finally admitting this. Did The Wolf feel accused? She had no intention of her words landing like that, and for that she felt sorry. It was clear to see that, even with one scar going across her left eye, she could still see perfectly fine. And this wolf knows that the other would never doubt her eyesight. She tried to apologize.

One ear flicked at his word choice. Nobleborn? Her sons were born noble, and for a certain amount of time had she been it too - but no more was she nobleborn after what she had done to her mother. Even now that she knew her sins, she could never reclaim the title of a true nobleborn - for her guilt and pride stood in the way. She was the Lady of Arthendal, just because they had claimed it. Born for victory, she liked better. The Lady is not sure, yet. She replied honestly. Winter was coming, she knew, but not every soul was fit for the Isle she and her mate ruled.

The wind is a good travel companion nonetheless. Just because one was not made to do a certain thing, does not mean one could or should not do it. She let out a long sigh, a smile crawling on her muzzle as she returned her gaze to the simple wanderer - soon to be one of theirs. She could not keep kidding herself. He was fit, he was young, he could hunt and seemed wiser than most. As much as she wanted to discuss this matter with her mate first, she too could make decisions on her own. How many times had he sneaked a wolf into the Isle without her approval? Surely she could judge as well as her mate.

Why not explore these lands under our protection? Winter is coming, I'm afraid, and wasting precious blood is not my style. She offered with a tiny smile.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 17, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 27, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 30, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - December 01, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - January 31, 2017, 03:53 AM