Heron Lake Plateau only need the light when it's burnin' low
32 Posts
Ooc — Lee
Away
you do indeed!
[table width=60%][tr][td]
his eyes roam over the stranger's form - the man is well-built, a stocky figure clothed in the most delicious hues, so ysengrin thinks. and he is not abashed by the way he looks - no, he merely admires, for the male is a thing of beauty to be admired! his words are, of course, taken into consideration by the youth; had not the lovely lady just told him so? and he had supposed, assumed, sought for and found that he was close to a pack - how curious! curious that this should be the very same pack for both lord and lady bear the same scent. ysen's laugh is gentle at the raise of tail and head - his stump of a flag only waves side to side in youthful greeting.
"You are close to my pack lands, Dreamspinner," intones the handsome male and ysengrin does not dispute. do all the pack's members speak their minds so freely? so willingly, especially to outsiders regarding these matters? joy! such treasures the boy has found amongst the dirt! "Just a fair warning."
"fair it is, fair it is," the youth almost sings, nightingale-like in tone. "this wolf shall not dally long here, for close to pack-lands he grows near; lady speaks this once before, and now this wolf see an encore - i truly shall not spend too much time here, good sir!" he rhymes and he quips, bard-in-training that he is. ysengrin bows, and to prove his point he takes steps back. "in truth, i should want to linger more, for a lady of your stature moments past told me of pack-presence near the grouseland and this wolf has been seeking for so long a pack. but i will go soon, for stillness bodes a restless mind."

[/td][/tr][/table]
Ysengrin refers to himself as The Dreamspinner most of the time.

SCOUT - /5 Ambassador - /10
CHRONICLER - /5
Bard - /10 || Historian - /10
Messages In This Thread
only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 21, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 23, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 24, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 28, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 30, 2016, 04:50 PM