Two Rivers Isle Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
More and more had her hatred for the brotherhood and their bitch Nemesis grown - especially when all she could do was worry about Aeronwyn and getting them both home safely. The fire she felt within was beyond her control - something she hadn't felt since that dreadful day she had killed her beautiful mother. It was awful, and yet so familiar and relieving. It showed that she had not lost her upbringing - her reasons for being alive and the ways of the Peak. 

When they reached the river, Malice made sure Aeronwyn would not stumble and fall only to end up drowning. She herself could deal with it, even though her legs were awfully weary and scratched up here and there. She did not follow her sister, instead settling on standing instead and threw her head in her neck.

she called for @Burke and @Pyro alone, since she knew Vassago would stick his muzzle into the possible war that had been presented to them.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to mak a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 10:09 PM