Two Rivers Isle Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her first cool yellow eyes carried a new fire with them - one that had not been present in a long time. It only intensified when her oldest son had showed up, despite not being called for. She wanted to lash out at him, wanted to throw him in the river to see how well fit he was for the life that he claimed he wanted to devote on taking revenge. She knew not to - even if perhaps Burke wanted to do the same. Vassago was immature for his age and not very good at listening, while her other seemed not fit for physical battle if he were not trained. Malice often thought of letting her youngest study medicine, for a healer was always welcome, but that would be his own choice.

She shot a glare at the wounded female when she revealed what had happened. She knew Vassago took every threat thrown their as a personal assault, that he would only grow more determined to getting revenge, and yet she had just said it. This is why Malice had not wanted him to come. He was not welcome, was not needed to discuss these matters. Vassago, go home or seek your brother to play with. We will discuss this another time. She said in the friendliest tone she could manage, with an undertone of "if you do not do what I say, I'll push  you under water until you beg for mercy".

When her mate arrived, she raced towards him, the same fire in her eyes as perhaps the day they had met. Who do you think could do something this despicable? She spat, running her salmon tongue over her exposed teeth. Nemesis. She answered herself, the name said in the most gruesome way possible.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath - by Malice - November 19, 2016, 09:28 AM