Two Rivers Isle Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vassago's ears slicked back as his mentor icly responded, and it was then he rolled back onto his haunches, head low, yellow eyes watching as he was quiet. It was a rare thing for the boy to look so complacent, but he held Aero in high reguards as the one who'd offered to teach him. 

Burke was the first to growl at him, and the boy whimpered in disbelief -- Pyro had been called for! He kept still, tongue swiping his jaws in anxiety every couple of seconds as he took in information. The dark wolves had done this to the Warlord, that much he knew. When Malice turned to him, the boys pelt rose in fear -- her words made him wince back, and without moving from his hunched position, he let out a soft couple of words.

"You called for Pyro, but I'm not allowed to know? She's family, this is my home too and I should be able to be here too."

In his quiet rebellion, he heard a name -- Nemesis. He didn't know who it belonged to, but it already was stored away in his brain for later use. One day it would come in handy, just like the scent he'd already found on the fur of his mentor. The cream-bellied boy hadn't ever seen his mother this mad.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath - by Tryp - November 19, 2016, 02:08 PM