Two Rivers Isle Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her blazing gaze landed upon her eldest son. Yes, this is your home - and if you want to stay here, it is important you do nothing irrational. I know how you mean well, but I'm afraid what you are planning will do more harm than good to all of us. She said calmly, but sternly. When you are older, you will understand. She added, to perhaps spark something in him - a desire to grow up and indeed understand why he couldn't go to seek out the Brotherhood. He was not ready - he would perhaps never be ready, and that was perfectly fine.

Malice moved towards her sister, placing a nuzzle to her head if she'd allow it, before settling nearby to calm down. It had been an awfully long and hard trip. She listened to her, wondering how she could have gone off course this badly. The coast was not far - one could smell it from miles. Perhaps her sister had been tired and had not payed attention to the stars that had led the Lady so many times. Maybe it was time for a lesson for Arthendal on how to read the night sky...

Burke,not many times has your paranoia suited me well, but this time I am with you. She said with a tiny smile to perhaps lighten the mood a little. We all know what Nemesis can do. We all know the brotherhood. It is better to assume we are not safe at all. She said with a nod.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 01:06 PM