Stone Circle Cry Me A River
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Sunny and Dawn can jump in whenever! :D Welcome to the world babies!

Time was null and void in Amber's mind right now: Day might've stayed out there a heartbeat or an hour after she'd called, but the mother was too busy staring down with glossed eyes at her two. The memory of her other three burned in the back of her mind, and later it would take everything in her being to not break down and sob at what she'd done. Right now, however, the entire world and everything that made it up was focused on her beautiful dark blobs. She hadn't even noticed the first snow of the year until now, but this she took much different than Day. The Ciel took it as a blessing, an omen that beautiful things were coming with the change. 

Her sapphire eyes fell to Day as he crawled in and their eyes met for a long numb, almost fearful moment. Her face fell in the slighest from the faint smile she'd adopted, wondering if he knew -- could he know what she'd done? Should he? Would he be mad? -- and what he thought. When his voice sounded, hoarse and thick, Amber expected accusations, questions of why it had taken so long to birth just two, but he only asked which was which. A slight, baarely audible breath of relief flooded her, but in the moment she started to speak she'd decided to tell him, subtly, about the others. It wasn't fair to keep it from him, even if he did blame her for their deaths. She sure did: Spring was right, she shouldn't have gone. Or, rather, she should have gone earlier. She should have listened when told to go the short way, not to visit the shore. This was her fault.... 

"Sunny Dagfinn Ansborn-Ciel, the eldest.... survivor, is the darker, bigger boy with the light paws. Dawn Spring Ansborn-Ciel is the youngest little girl."

Her voice choked then, eyes flickering back to her knight in shining armor. Her ears slicked back, tail curling close to her flank and head lowering, somehow, underneath his. Light sobs shook her, but she made a strong effort not to move the babes too much.

"D-Day, I'm sorry. N-Not all of them.... Lived.... Two w-were already gone, and th-the other, Dawn's twin, s-she just couldn't hold on... I-I'm so sorry. I couldn't.... I couldn't save them. I'm sorry, Grayday. I'm so, so sorry."
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Cry Me A River - by Amber - November 19, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Amber - November 19, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Sunny - November 19, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Dawn - November 26, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Grayday Sr. - November 27, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Sunny - November 27, 2016, 02:21 AM