Stone Circle Red shiny ribbon
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady was steadily snoozing alongside the others, perfectly content. His ears picked up on Keoni's noise, but as it didn't sound like she was hurt or in trouble, he ignored it. While it was cold outside, it was warm inside the den with the bodies of Valette, Nikai, Keoni and himself producing enough heat to keep it comfortable. He was reluctant to change that.

At least until she announced with a screech that the rain was broken. He moaned, wondering what on earth she meant. He opened his eyes, finding that Valette had moved outside with their pup, and white fluff was falling down. He yawned widely, shifting his body up, and crawled through the entrance of the den. The cold whipped at him, but he did his best to hide his displeasure at being taken from his warm hole. 

As Valette explained snow and winter, it occurred to Steady that it seemed earlier this year. He wanted to ask Valette what their stashes were like, but he refrained, worried he might offend her by worrying about it. She was an excellent provider, and he trusted that she would have the same thoughts as he did. 

With his mind on the already-here winter, he didn't engage in the conversation. Instead, his eyes roamed the immediately area, watching the snow fall.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Red shiny ribbon - by Keoni - November 19, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Steady - November 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Keoni - November 20, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Steady - November 22, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Nikai - November 23, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Keoni - November 23, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Nikai - December 05, 2016, 04:24 AM