Stone Circle Red shiny ribbon
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Valette ducked to the side and Steady ran past her, though quickly turned to face her again, his tail wagging, and a bright smile upon his face. He was momentarily distracted by Nikai's appearance, but was glad to see he was joining in on the play with Keoni. The boy looked almost like a fish out of water as he walked through the snow, but his giggles were a clear indication that he was having fun. 

His attention returned to Valette, and he seen she was distracted, as well. He took the opportunity to try and tackle her, and he found himself looking down at her as she rolled onto her back. She mouthed and nipped at him, but he was suddenly taken aback by his heart thumping rather heavily in his chest. His expression serious in this moment of play, he didn't return her nips. Instead, he simply looked down at her for a moment, suddenly wondering what it would be like to see her as more than a co-parent. 

Breaking his trance, he growled playfully, swiping a paw through the snow at her neck, trying get some on her. He hopped off of her then, his attention going back to the pups and distracting him from Valette. He was glad Keoni and Nikai got along so well, knowing this play would strengthen their relationship that would hopefully go well into their adulthood. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Red shiny ribbon - by Keoni - November 19, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Steady - November 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Keoni - November 20, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Steady - November 22, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Nikai - November 23, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Keoni - November 23, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by RIP Valette - November 24, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Red shiny ribbon - by Nikai - December 05, 2016, 04:24 AM