Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr's attention was stolen momentarily by Vixen, grassy eyes flicking to her in both confidence and an unsure glint, but the brute dared to match and even slightly surpass the own height of his tail, ears fanning to the sides -- in the next moment, though, his gaze returned to the newcomer, packmate and potential challenge forgotten lest she take it a step further. He barely knew the woman, hadn't really talked to her -- this could be settled later.

A smile spread across his ebony maw as Dagfinn bounded up, friendly as ever -- Zephyr loved the excitement and boy-ish playfulness he could return to at but a suggestion from the male. One nibble, one bow was all it took to sent the brute man galloping after him some days, but today was not one such day: his grassy eyes again returned to Minna as Saena introduced her, smile still planted on his face and tail wagging despite its height battle with Vixen. He purposely didn't crowd her, letting himself gaze from afar -- he would not engage unless she did, and chose to instead turn and settle somewhere between the First wolves, sprawling to his side with a quieter sigh than Warbone's groan. The Maverick was content to lay there, casually licking his paws, sending his gaze out frequently to scan for either friend or foe.

Same for me -- I'll pay attention, but Zephyr's just gunna lay around for a little while unless anyone confronts him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Zephyr Maverick - November 25, 2016, 11:02 AM