Two Rivers Isle Lady of Arthendal
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Of course not everything needed a reason, even if she wanted there to be one. She knew kindness should not often be questioned, not even from the enemy if one knew it was genuine, but still she did every time. She hated questioning every little thing, but it was who she was - especially now. She felt it in her bones that the Dark Brotherhood was coming for them, for their children and their home, and with that she could not just stay still and look pretty for her subjects and mate. She had to take action, with or without her other part, to protect her babes and home. Of course not. She answered softly, sweetly.

While Burke lied down, she took her first actual bite. It was cold and warm at the same time - what felt strange before, but slowly turned into hunger and a desire to eat the rest of it. She licked her lips clean after just a few bites, leaving still a lot of the rabbit, returning to him and him only. We truly have. She agreed with him in a sadder tone. She missed him whenever he was gone, but never to the point she actually wanted to find him or bother him about it - knowing he would always sleep next to her and their kids who were kind of outgrowing their nest.

Burke... What do you think will become of our little Vassago? She asked softly.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 21, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 23, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - November 25, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 28, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - December 06, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - December 10, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - December 28, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - December 28, 2016, 04:13 PM