Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Panting aside, Banner remained quiet while Stark said his piece.  Granted, his words were more to the point than her rambling, sorry excuse for a diatribe.  I'm sure he was joking, she bit out, eyes rolling for good measure.  When she had this conversation with Buchanan, he assured her that Warbone was likely not joking, and so she knew it was a stupid thing to say.  But she felt the need to lessen the situation anyway.

That threat isn't as romantic when you say it, she mused, though her face was still set in a frown from her previous ranting.  Part of her wanted to pin Stark with a harsh glare for mentioning a fresh mark on her mate, but it wasn't worth the effort.  Warbone has his own pack now, anyway, so he has no reason to bother me - er, us.  The anger within her had cooled down significantly, but Banner could feel it still simmering.  The strong emotions made her feel itchy.. as usual.  She couldn't help her low growl.  Someone like him doesn't move on that easily.  What's he playing at?
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM