Silver Creek Over the river and through the woods
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
For @Novak and @Tivona

Silver Creek's numbers had been dwindling and she had come to the decision to let in the new potential members early if they were to survive.  Plus with winter coming they would need all the members they could get.  So she made her way to the border and howled for Tivona and Novak.  She hoped they would do well and they had waited at the border for a while now so hopefully they really could be trusted.

She lowered herself then to her haunches waiting for he two to come to her so she could tell them the news.  She was more than sure they would take it well though, so to them being both being let in early.  Surely it would be an honor for both.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak had been eyeing a particularly interesting snowflake when the Alpha howled for him and another member he had yet to meet. His ears lifted, listening for any other call, before shifting his sapphire eyes in the direction of the howl and moving at a mild speed. Soon enough he spot Spring and bowed his head in her honor. 

He opened his mouth and almost uttered, Commander, out of habit before realizing he was no longer apart of his old family. "You need me?" The brawny male questioned, of corse ready to offer himself of any assistance to the woman before him.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Novak was quick to arrive and while Tivona was not here yet she wouldn't mind repeating her words and so she decided to get things rolling with Novak.

"I want to welcome you as a full member of Silver Creek Novak.  With our numbers dwindling? I would be more than honored if you'll join us."  She eyed him curiously then as she awaited a response from him.  She was more than sure that he would easily accept this though, who wouldn't?
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak was surprised, but relieved by the claim of Spring. His chest fell somewhat as he exhaled a deep breath he didn't know he was holding. "It would be a pleasure to join your ranks." He insisted, now seeing the woman in a new light, she would now be his leader, no longer just an acquiantence. 

"I will do what I can for this pack." He insisted.
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
He accepted and she was relieved, although she wasn't really all to surprised because she really didn't see any reason for him to turn down her offer.  She was glad to hear him pledge himself to Silver Creek, happy to bring in what seemed like another loyal member of the Creek.

"I am glad to hear that you will accept my offer Novak.  Feel free to come into Silver Creek's territory and make yourself feel at home now," for a brief moment she paused, "although if you do have any question feel free to ask now," she told him with a small shrug.
A fallen angel
67 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Novak shook his head in response. "No ma'am, but thank you for a place amongst your ranks." He insisted, bowing down slightly, before wandering off to get to know Silver Creek a bit more. It seemed comforting so far, and his time with Natashe gave him the feeling that joining this pack was the right decision.