Neverwinter Forest all my friends are heathens
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her pale paws thrummed against the grounds of Neverwinter Forest – a  place that had become more in her blood than she had known until Scimitar had told her of his own history within the conifers. This place had housed the first pack he had joined – and he had since longed to return to it, but instead had sought out mountains with his mother who preferred the more frigid temperatures of the north. She also intended to visit Swiftcurrent Creek – to see where both of them had first met.. and perhaps coax Cypress with her, when he was ready.

During her search for her only sibling left within the pack, her attention was drawn to a pale form – puppy-ish in nature, and not as graceful as October – and yet just as beautiful. Her heart warmed at the sight of the girl – all of Kaskara’s brood were more quiet than anything but she could appreciate how her aunt and uncle had kept them from any of the drama that tended to unfold.

She cast the girl a smile as she was greeted, her bi-toned muzzle tipping down to nudge her upon the cheek after also closing the distance between them. The smile did not quite reach her eyes though – it wouldn’t for even weeks to come, it would seem. “Szabala,” she greeted, her own tail giving a relaxed wave behind her. “I was looking for Cypress.. have you seen him?”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens - by Allure - November 22, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - November 23, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Allure - November 25, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - December 14, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Allure - December 27, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - December 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens - by Szabala - January 04, 2017, 05:22 PM