Golden Glade Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice
37 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
@Rose :)

Tigerlily paced around the den not sure why Eden hadn't come back to visit yet. It felt like it had been forever. Tiger let out a long whine as there was all sorts of commotion in the tunnels and no one was paying attention to her. What could be more important than her?

Tiger stopped in her tracks and sat down at the entrance of the den letting out yips and barks and cries trying to get someones anyones attention. She didn't care who she woke up at this point.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Today was a bit different than usual because surprisingly Rose was not found sound asleep beside her mother or one of her siblings. Instead she had been off visiting her younger siblings with the hopes that she would be able to get a free meal. There were less mouths to compete with in that den and her half siblings were smaller than herself which made it easier to unintentionally bully them into letting her eat. 

But like every other normal day, she always returned to spend time with those who meant the most to her and her sister was just about at the top of that list. So when she saw her twin sitting there it took about a second before Rose pounced over to her and aimed to give her big sis a kiss on the cheek "Wuv you".
i'm the architect of my own destruction
37 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Tigerlily's jaw fell shut as a familiar face caused her to smile. Trotting down the tunnel came her tiwn sister Rose. Tigerlily stood tail wagging happily but she attempted to dodge the kiss her sister threw her way. Though she was too late as she felt Rose's tongue graze her cheek. Few words falling from her lips. 

"Wuv you," she repeated licking her sisters cheek in return. She then proceeded to give her sister a playful boop before falling into a play bow. She wanted to see if her sister would be in the mood to play. If not she would be suited to just cuddling or sitting watching the world go by. Point was she now had company. She was satisfied.

Forward dated past the 23rd for speaking sake. XD
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A fit of giggles erupted from Rose when her sister tried to avoid the kiss but ended up getting one anyway. And while it seemed Tigerlily wasn't into the whole affection thing, Rose very much was and happily accepted her sister's kiss. Even the sweet words of her older sister was enough to bring a smile to the russet girl's face. 

Rose quickly copied her sister and got down into a playful position, and not a moment later she stuck out her paw and tapped it gently on her sister's shoulder. "Tag, you it" she shouted out before clumsily running away, hoping that she could at least get a few feet before Tigerlily caught up to her. 

some small pp, let me know if you want anything changed!
37 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Tigerlily's jaw opened slightly tongue threatening to hang out. Her sister tapped her shoulder with a paw and began to run away shouting tag you it. Tigerlily immediately took chase after rose. "Rose! Come back!" she shouted half joking half serious. Rose was giving her a run for her money but eventually Tiger caught up.

Though it might not seem like far to run for the older bigger wolves, it was a distance for a small pup such as herself. She booped her sister on the rump as she continued to run. "Ha! Got you!" she shouted quickly turning tail and running the other direction.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
There was nothing the russet girl loved more than her sister...well perhaps except for food, but for the most part Tigerlily was her best friend and favorite sibling. Rose looked at her sister and saw beauty beyond compare, saw nothing but perfection. Lily was an angel even with her devilish smile and there was no better sound to Rose than her sister's laughter filling the air.

She listened as the footsteps behind her grew closer and the russet girl soon felt a tap on her rump that caused her to stop dead in her tracks. She turned as quickly as her sister did and yelled "I gonna get you" as best she could while running and giggling at the same time.
37 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Tigerlily leaped and jumped trying to escape her sisters onslaught of running trying to catch her. "Not a chance!"she retorted with a laugh a stupid grin plastered on her face as she made the mistake of looking behind her to see where her sister was causing her to trip over her paws tumbling head over heels and halting to an unfortunate stop.

Her face fell to a frown as she assessed her situation trying to figure out if anything hurt. "Ow," she said as she moved her paw around a bit.  It was a little sore and well her face hurt, but nothing worth stressing over. Her attention was immediately drawn to her sister to see that she was able to stop in time or if she would end up colliding with Tiger.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Giggles filled the air around Rose has she dashed after her twin, there was something about chasing someone that made her heart beat excitedly and whatever this new excitement was, it sent a bolt of energy through Rose. Though perhaps her new found strength was discovered at the worst possible  time. 

One moment she had felt like she had been flying but now Rose lay motionless on the ground. "Ughhh" she groaned out while moving a paw to rest on top her head. What the heck had she hit? "Tiggy!" Rose shrieked out when realizing that she had run into her sister full force. "I sorry I sorry" she quickly scrambled out while looking over her sister over for any injuries.
37 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Tigerlily glanced looking rather alarmed as Rose slammed into her with a thump. Rose after realizing what she hit immediately moved to apologize. "Ish okay Rose," she muttered shifting her body so she could lick Rose's muzzle. "Are you okay," she questioned analyzing the russet twins fur and body to make sure Tiger hadn't been the indirect cause of any harm to Rose.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
going to wrap this up!

Relief rushed through her as she heard sister say it was ok. Injuring one of her siblings was one of the last things Rose ever wanted to do, so it was calming to hear her sister was alright. "I ok" she said with a nod and shifted a little closer to her twin to double check that there were no cuts or bruises. She was completely unaware that her sister was doing the same thing she was and once she was confident that no harm had come to her sister, Rose moved to give her twin a gentle nudge. 

"Home?" she asked with a tilt of her head but didn't wait for her sister to answer. She had a feeling Tigerlily would follow no matter what she wanted to do and it brought a sense of security to the young princess. Once back inside the den, Rose settled down and drifted off to sleep and any pain she might have felt instantly vanished from her mind.