Blackfeather Woods tides that I tried to swim against
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
His mother arrived, and quickly his thoughts were shoved away as he met her in the same affectionate matter, though perhaps there was a touch of half-hearted news to his actions. He smiled softly at her, and opened his maw with only the intent to greet her. Yet his thoughts proved too pressing, and instead he said in a rush of words; "Mama, I have to ask you something. Well, a few somethings."

He struggled for a moment before simply stopping, deciding that perhaps some forethought on this conversation would have been helpful. "Why does my pelt look so different?" Immediately he thought this sounded quite stupid, and thus he continued as best he could. "Terich, you, both have pelts of grey and white. Shouldn't...shouldn't I have one too?" He had no idea why the thought bothered him so, when before it had not, and he simply did not care. With all the changes, the newness, in his life, why this stuck out he did not know.
Messages In This Thread
tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 25, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 26, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 27, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 28, 2016, 09:29 AM