Stavanger Bay She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
36 Posts
Ooc — jal
isengrim had slept through Doe's departure, for it was not in his nature to find her presence necessary beyond the occasional Milk Detail: if she was not doing her duty, she was not of use to the pup. that's how conceited Isengrim had grown in his scarcely three weeks of existence.

he hadn't noticed Julep's departure either, but the ruckus she made doing it forced him to sit upright in a sleepy stupor. he shook his head slowly, his listless ears flapping against his cheeks in a strange dap-dap-dap noise. he paused, squinting a half-blurred eye: noise? sound?

he shook his head again and the noise returned - it took him a full minute before he registered that the noise was coming from his precious auds -- and even then, he wasn't Einsteinian enough to make the brilliant connection that the noise was of his own doing. he did, however, notice Julep's sniveling and set off to investigate.

it took him a few minutes to find her, for his progress was impeded often by the wall he could barely see. when he found her he tried to plop himself upon her with a hearty gurgle: "ommmmmmmonooooo-iiiiik." after all, her noise was a thing that needed quelling and Brother Grimmy was here to quash it.
Messages In This Thread
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Isengrim - November 25, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 29, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - December 25, 2016, 02:39 PM