Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Part of Saena was convinced her child was dead. It was a sick obsession that kept her dragging Indra higher into the foothills, and eventually, into a pass. By the time she stopped and took a break, more than a day had passed. The cream bitch was exhausted, her neck was stiff and sore, and her shoulders ached more than she could ever remember, but she couldn't stop for long. A sense of duty to her daughter pervaded her and kept her moving. But eventually, she had no choice but to let Indra's head and torso fall to the ground as fatigue sapped the last of her skeletal strength.

She lay down heavily, and slept for a short while, rising mere moments before Indra herself did. The bitch was just getting to her feet, prepared to haul Indra further into the mountains and eventually in the vale, when the ruddy adolescent stirred. Equal parts shocked and amazed, Saena froze in place, and remained frozen until Indra looked her way and stammered a word around a tongue that sounded too big. Then the mother's eyes pricked with emotion and she stumbled forward a few steps to hover nearby in case Indra needed anything.

"I'm here," she said in a tone soft and soothing, "mom's here. I've got you. Whatever happened to you down there, it can't hurt you here." She realized only then that she was speaking as if Indra was only a few months old still, and shook her head lightly before asking, more appropriately, "do you know what happened?"
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM