Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena pulled back slightly when Indra tried to rise, and winced when the girl swayed on noodle-like limbs. She would need to get to the bottom of this eventually, but now was not the time. Saena's attention was on Indra primarily, and while she was certain in time she would figure out what happened to the sweetest of her daughters, she didn't want to push too hard now.

She was more concerned by the reaction Indra had to returning to Larksong Grotto. She was pleased about it, but at the same time, she was disturbed by her child's vehemence when she was torn between staying and leaving before. Something had certainly changed. "I won't make you go back there," she quietly promised. She didn't want Indra to go back there. There was a reason Saena had decided Reek would have no part of his childrens' lives, and she still meant it even today. "You can stay with me if you want to. I didn't go back to Silver Creek. I met someone, and we're forming a pack right here in the mountains. I... I wanted to stay close by, in case either of you ever needed me." Going to the ends of the earth to escape Reek had made perfect sense when Saena had her children with her, but now, being close made more sense.

Anyway, she had other reasons to be here now—Warbone prime among them. She hoped her daughter would be accepting of him, too, if she chose to remain at all. "Or you could go back to the Creek, they'd always accept you there, if you don't want to stay with me." It was a legitimate possibility that Indra would rather seek Casmir, but it hurt her heart deeply that it might be the case. Luckily for Saena, it was not the case, and the pair descended into the vale in all due time, with Saena supporting her weakened daughter with one shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM